Steven C. Perkins
B.A., J.D., M.L.L.
Union, New Jersey, USA
I currently work for a law firm in New York.
Prior to my current position, I consulted on projects dealing with these topics: text transformation and presentation; Section 508 website accessibility audits and design; Anglo-American legal research; bibliometrics; international human rights; and, genetic genealogy.
In 2005 I delivered a presentation at the Center for Computer Assisted Legal Instruction Annual Conference on "Creating Accessible Web Pages: Web Standards and Accessibility".
- For a Quick Guide to INTERNET Legal Research .
- For a detailed guide to Legal Education Sites on the INTERNET
- Read a copy of my updated paper for information on Researching Indigenous Peoples Rights Under International Law.
- A copy of a paper on International Human Rights Law and Article 38(1) of the Statute of the International Court of Justice, delivered at the 1996 AALL Institute on Public International Law is also available. This was published as Chapter 14 of Schaffer and Snyder, eds., Contemporary Practice of Public International Law, Dobbs Ferry: Oceana Publications, 1997.
- An html version of my article Latin American Human Rights Research 1980-1989: A Guide to Sources and a Bibliography is now available. This article was published in 19 Denver Journal of International Law & Policy pp.163-267 (Fall, 1990). World wide web links were added to the article. An update covering 1990-1999 is in preparation.
- 2003: "Creating Accessible Web Pages: Web Standards and Accessibility".
- 1999: Metatag Depositories: Dublin Core Metadata, Harvest and Resource Discovery in Law for text or video select Metatag Depositories.
- 1998: Strategies for Effective Electronic Publishing: Issues to Consider for text or partial audio select Strategies for Effective Electronic Publishing.
|Some Computer Science Associations links:
- Online Journal of Genetics and Genealogy.
- Steven C. Perkins' Genealogy Page.
- Sustainable Architecture.
- Sustainable Agriculture.